March 29, 2024, 04:09:18 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Keylab 49 jog wheel Cubase 10.5  (Read 1281 times)

H4tt0r1h4nz0

Keylab 49 jog wheel Cubase 10.5
« on: January 11, 2021, 05:16:33 pm »
Hello, have a question about setup in Cubase 10.5

I have set up the essential via the recommendations of other users here and have gotten the midi to work just fine (Keys work, transport works).
I have not tried to map anything yet, just using HUI and wondering why the jog wheel on the Keylab does not work. It should move the position bar
in Cubase but it doesn't do anything.

Anyone else experience this or is it maybe HUI doesn't support it in Cubase 10.5?

Nixturion

Re: Keylab 49 jog wheel Cubase 10.5
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2021, 11:13:09 pm »
I have the same problem. Did you find a solution? Most things are working okay, but the jog wheel doesn't move the position bar, and the master fader doesn't control the master in Cubase. Also the transport buttons on the Keylab look like they ought to light up depending on what function they're performing. They operate play, stop, record, loop fine, but the buttons don't light up or switch off accordingly. Also the metronome button doesn't control the metronome in Cubase. I'm pretty sure the buttons did light up okay until I installed the latest Steinberg Yamaha USB driver, which solved some other problems, but may be behind the lighting up problem.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines