April 19, 2024, 02:22:47 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: PolyBrute Connect User Banks  (Read 1163 times)

rkl

• Apprentice
PolyBrute Connect User Banks
« on: April 09, 2021, 12:17:54 am »
In PolyBrute Connect I stored a few of my own presets in a new project, with "Bank" set to "User". But when I click the "Bank" Filter button "User", only one of those presets is listed.

I'm not sure if this is a bug or if I just don't understand the concept of FACTORY vs. USER banks. It's not mentioned in the PolyBrute manual. (There are only Preset and Mod "banks", but no "Factory" vs. "User".)

The PolyBrute Connect manual introduces this concept, but doesn't explain it. ("Click one button or the other in this simple area to decide whether to search in the Factory or User Bank of the PolyBrute.") It also says "...it is also possible to create more User Banks. Their buttons will appear in this area." But I don't know HOW to create more User banks. When I right click the BANKS USER button there are only options to "Delete" or "Export" the USER bank.

I'm confused.

---
EDIT: I found the solution. When a preset is created or edited, it will only be saved in the central data base (what PolyBrute Connect calls "stored on your computer") by using SAVE AS. I didn't find this information in the PBC manual. Also SAVE AS is a confusing naming for this functionality, at least in my book.

Presets contained in "Projects" don't appear in the search results unless you save them with right click -> "Save Preset As" to the data base.

« Last Edit: April 09, 2021, 12:44:58 am by rkl »

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines