March 29, 2024, 03:23:10 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: cant get arp and sequencer or anything to work  (Read 1584 times)

zippy

cant get arp and sequencer or anything to work
« on: April 02, 2021, 01:28:59 pm »
new to this , just bought a keystep pro , its been a week and I still cant get anything to work, I can control my synths in each of the 4 tracks but that's it, I arm the ARP and play notes but nothing happens just regular sound, I arm the sequencer play the notes ,each step lights up, I pres play first note turns white while all others remain color of track and nothing plays back,I follow the steps in manual, I followed the steps in youtube vids but nothing works like the vids ,nothing works except I can control my synths thats it,,, frustrated

Andrew Henderson

Re: cant get arp and sequencer or anything to work
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2021, 06:27:22 pm »
new to this , just bought a keystep pro , its been a week and I still cant get anything to work, I can control my synths in each of the 4 tracks but that's it, I arm the ARP and play notes but nothing happens just regular sound, I arm the sequencer play the notes ,each step lights up, I pres play first note turns white while all others remain color of track and nothing plays back,I follow the steps in manual, I followed the steps in youtube vids but nothing works like the vids ,nothing works except I can control my synths thats it,,, frustrated

Didn't you read the reviews before lol?

Be careful, bashing the KSP isn't recommended here, count the minutes before you'll get kicked out for 'toxicity'...

Oh come on.  This hasn't actually happened.  I see lots of negative feedback and those users are still around, in fact, I was quite negative about the KSP last summer and it has actually done me a lot of good, in terms of who I have come in contact with, because of it. 

We are all aloud to share our opinions and experiences and we shouldn't be punished because of this.  Just wait a little while longer and hopefully all these complains will turn into praises, instead.  It was stated that a major firmware update is coming in the coming weeks, if all goes to plan.  Many months of long and hard work have been put into this, with the last update coming back in November.

AndreasSteiner

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2021, 11:47:34 am »
To have the arp playing, you have to press the green "play" button and press hold first. The KSP firmware is a bit immature, but the things which are already implemented are great and there is no alterantive out there which comes even close. With Arturia being a commerical company, I am afraid that they will leave the firmware of the KSP pretty much as it is and then come out with a KSP mark II which works the way user expect it...

Andrew Henderson

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2021, 02:42:17 pm »
To have the arp playing, you have to press the green "play" button and press hold first. The KSP firmware is a bit immature, but the things which are already implemented are great and there is no alterantive out there which comes even close. With Arturia being a commerical company, I am afraid that they will leave the firmware of the KSP pretty much as it is and then come out with a KSP mark II which works the way user expect it...

Wrong. Hold tight, as your Mark II is coming as a software update, shortly.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines