May 13, 2021, 04:56:24 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: AudioFuse Studio Input Channel 4 no longer working  (Read 215 times)

smguillem

AudioFuse Studio Input Channel 4 no longer working
« on: March 27, 2021, 02:28:07 am »
Hello,
I've been really enjoying my AudioFuse Studio since I purchased it about 2 months ago. I did several recording sessions using many of it's inputs (mic, inst, line, inserts etc) and never had any issues, until tonight. I plugged in a microphone in Input Channel 4 and, nothing, dead as a door nail. The indicator light on that channel correctly identified that the input was a microphone but zero signal, no green lights. I'm using a SM58 (dynamic), gain is up approx 60%. Nothing on the hardware channel and nothing in AFCC ie. meters do not indicate any signal. I connected that same Mic / cable to the other 3 inputs and it works perfectly with no issues at all, just input 4 seemed to be dead. I also tried a Bass guitar, the INST light comes on, but again, no signal. Bass works perfect on the other channels (1, 2 and 3).

Not sure what to do at this point? any troubleshooting suggestions?

Also, yesterday the talk back mic stopped working, I pressed the button, nothing happened. But, it's functioning today so... I'll monitor that one and see.. Input 4 is my main concern.

Running latest firmware (1.07) on Windows 10.

Thank you !
Stephane

EugeneB

Re: AudioFuse Studio Input Channel 4 no longer working
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2021, 03:32:55 pm »
I guess you should bring it back under warranty if you have such. Just buggy hardware.

cognistudio

• Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2021, 08:26:01 pm »
Did you try factory reset? In case there is a firmware bug. Definitely open a support ticket, in my experience they will reply within a day.

in10zity

• Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2021, 05:37:31 pm »
I have the same exact problem on channel 1 and my Audiofuse Studio is only 1 day old! I've also read on the Web others having this same problem and that it's something to do with 48V phantom power. Although I didn't have anything connected to it, I did notice the 48V light on when I was first setting it up. Probably just pressed the button on the front panel. So, I first tested it with a SM7B microphone making sure the 48V was off (not required on Dynamic mics) and the mic was not audible. So I connected the master outs from an outboard mixer to the same input and nothing. I moved the mixer output to channels 2, 3, and 4 and they work fine. I tried rebooting and resetting. Neither worked. I'm on 1.07 and Win 10 as well.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines