March 29, 2024, 10:21:59 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: control track per pattern  (Read 938 times)

AnalogMidiController

• Apprentice
control track per pattern
« on: March 10, 2021, 06:13:44 pm »
Does anyone know if there is a way to assign a control track to a pattern? (so when I change patterns the control track changes as well)

Ultimately what I'm trying to accomplish is this:

On sequencer track 1 I have the division set to 1/4 notes, and send whole notes to bass station 2 with the arpeggiator on.  This way each bass pattern is really 16 bars which lets me make way longer chains.  At certain points in the chain I want to send CC messages to the bass station 2 to change the rhythm of the arpeggiator. This wouldn't be a problem If I could assign a control track to the pattern that I want to change the rhythm on, but the only way I can see to do this from the manual would be to make a separate chain of control tracks.  The problem with that is that I cant change the divison of the control tracks so its impossible to create a control chain long enough to match up with my pattern chain...

Anyone have any ideas?
« Last Edit: March 10, 2021, 06:23:06 pm by AnalogMidiController »

Arnuts

• Apprentice
Re: control track per pattern
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2021, 01:02:26 am »
Hi I was wondering something along the same lines. I can't help you but I think I,m gonna ask for this feature in an upcoming update. For me it would make lot more sense if the control tracks could be linked to the actual tracks. Otherwise manually changing it all the time kills the idea of automation IMO.

Take care and ask for it in a future update!

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines