April 16, 2024, 06:12:50 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Analog lab also plays other vst's  (Read 1137 times)

YelnedBeats

• Apprentice
Analog lab also plays other vst's
« on: March 22, 2021, 01:52:42 pm »
Keylab Ess. 49     & FL studio
When using the analog lab preset in analog lab, and after that using another VST , both sounds play.
Its a known issue but i really am wondering if any one found a solution yet its rreally starting to irritate me.

I have everything up to date, have everything setup like the way it should be according to arturia website,
Ihave set the wrapper settings in analog lab to the input port. In settings of analog lab also set up the input port.

any one please if u have any idea or direct solutions...... i would be so thankfull

MajorFubar

• Global Moderator
Re: Analog lab also plays other vst's
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2021, 02:28:57 pm »
Are you saying that you have assigned Analog Lab to a particular track in FL but midi on other tracks is also being sent to Analog Lab? That's a FL bug, is it not?

I'm a Logic and GarageBand user. If I assign Analog Lab to a midi track and assign A.N.Other VST to another midi track, Logic/GB won't sent the midi information on that other track to Analog Lab, that would be a serious bug in the DAW.
2022 Apple Studio Max 32/32/2TB Monterey • V Collection 9 • Analog Lab 4 + 5 • KeyLab 88 • KeyStep

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines