April 19, 2024, 06:22:28 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: LAb V pinao my sound sounds out of tune  (Read 1396 times)

bcraig

• Apprentice
LAb V pinao my sound sounds out of tune
« on: March 12, 2021, 02:00:19 am »
Need help when I play the piano in LAb V pinao my sound sounds out of tune I heard that something could be a map to Global Tension but I can find where help, please

LBH

Re: LAb V pinao my sound sounds out of tune
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2021, 06:57:42 pm »
Hi,

If you only have Analog Lab but not the individual applications, then you can't change the tunings - (Global Tension in Piano V) - even by mistake.

If you only have the issue with Piano V and not with all sounds like you have written in another thread, then it's a mystery with the availble informations.
Some sounds in ALV might be out of tune, but in that case you need to name a preset, to be able to check.

How do you know that it's Piano V that's out of tune? I suggest you use a tuner to check.
You can also check, if other manufactors synths is out of tune, to troubleshoot the issue.
What i can think of now, is that your Pitch bender perhaps send out informations, if sounds actually are out of tune.  That you can check.
If you does'nt have the issue in the standalone application, then it could be something in your DAW.
If the tuning is of by notes interval, then it could be about a transpose setting.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2021, 07:06:11 pm by LBH »

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines