March 28, 2024, 03:56:42 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Audiofuse studio keeps disconnecting whenever I open a second audio s VST or DAW  (Read 2323 times)

blakec4000

I have exclusive mode on Windows turned off on all playback and record inputs/outputs. Everything in Windows is up to date as well. I've never had this issue with any other Audio interface before. Please help.

amaryquerer

I'm having this issue now. Did you find a solution?

Trevorhor

• Apprentice
I'm also having this problem. Sound driver does not mix Windows sound sources. It stops the previous sound source then gives exclusive output to most recent instrument. Closing the most recent instrument however does not restore sound to previous instrument.
Started Maschine. Sound output was good.
Started Pianoteq standalone. Sound driver stalled briefly. Then Pianoteq had sound but Maschine had no sound. Changing settings in Maschine did not allow any sound.

Also, try watching a tutorial on Youtube. Open an instrument to practice and Youtube loses sound, causing spinning circle to appear as Youtube tries to find a sound driver.

mattirwin45

I've had similar issues. Mine were related to the Sample Rate of Windows being consistent with the sample rate of my AudioFuse Studio. Once I made sure my DAW, AudioFuse Control Center, and Windows are all at a 48k sample rate, things work fine (44k should work too but I record at 48k). I can play my different web browser audio sources like YouTube at the same time as a stand alone piano vst plugin, and also open my DAW and listen to that sound too and all will play at the same time without the clicking or pauses. Hope this helps!

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines