March 29, 2024, 11:33:18 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: WTF with posting here?  (Read 2200 times)

markusb111

• Apprentice
WTF with posting here?
« on: February 28, 2021, 05:40:32 pm »
I can't believe how many times I can't read, or hear clearly the stupid letters to dicipher...THEN I need to be a f&$king keyboard history expert to answer questions...only to have none of my questions answered ny anyone. I am beginning to think that it was a bad idea to buy an Arturia keyboard.

Viceroy

Re: WTF with posting here?
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2021, 04:40:09 am »
I don't know how long it took me to register but now I can't figure out how to post a question. Is this some sort of spy ring with all these hoops to jump thru and codes to break to ask a question about MIDI Mapping?

MajorFubar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2021, 10:34:19 am »
I am beginning to think that it was a bad idea to buy an Arturia keyboard.
Just because no one's answered a couple of questions on an internet forum? In two days? Bit melodramatic is it not?
2022 Apple Studio Max 32/32/2TB Monterey • V Collection 9 • Analog Lab 4 + 5 • KeyLab 88 • KeyStep

MajorFubar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2021, 02:56:05 pm »
Is this some sort of spy ring with all these hoops to jump thru and codes to break to ask a question about MIDI Mapping?
Welcome. Nope, there are no intentional secret codes or handshakes. It is solely to discourage spamming. This morning I deleted 78 spam posts all made within the last 24 hours...it would be even worse without the security in place.

Imagine for a minute though how more useful it would have been if your post had asked the question you wanted to ask instead of it being a complaint about how hard it is to post a question...
2022 Apple Studio Max 32/32/2TB Monterey • V Collection 9 • Analog Lab 4 + 5 • KeyLab 88 • KeyStep

pax-eterna

• Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2021, 08:15:40 pm »
I am beginning to think that it was a bad idea to buy an Arturia keyboard.
Just because no one's answered a couple of questions on an internet forum? In two days? Bit melodramatic is it not?

I agree with the OP - the response time to questions on THIS forum seems rather slow to non -existent...I think two days is more than fair, considering Arturia Tech support is pretty useless, only leaves the forum really!

LBH

« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2021, 09:41:33 pm »
I agree with the OP - the response time to questions on THIS forum seems rather slow to non -existent...I think two days is more than fair, considering Arturia Tech support is pretty useless, only leaves the forum really!
Who is a complain like that aimed at?

Richard111

• Apprentice
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2021, 06:43:55 pm »
People have been complaining about  problems using a sustain pedal with the Piano patches BEFORE the last software AND Keylab Mkll hardware revision, yet the problem persists. One recent contributor deemed the Piano V "unusable", as a result. Six months ago (!!!) Arturia finally chimed in and asked if the member inserted the plug into the correct jack. Seriously?! To date, there has been NO response from Arturia on the Forum or via a firmware fix on the Keylab. And now they come out with an updated Casio synth. I just don't understand their priorities. Being an optimist, however, I believe someday they WILL read our posts. 
« Last Edit: April 07, 2021, 06:52:45 pm by Richard111 »

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines