March 29, 2024, 08:24:06 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Cannot connect Keylab 49 Essential to Logic Pro X--YES I read the instructions!  (Read 1445 times)

sfomatic

I cannot connect my Keylab 49 Essential to Logic Pro X as a control surface. I followed Arturia's instructions and used Mackie but no luck. I saw on this forum to try HUI and that didn't work, either.

All I see in Logic Pro are a Mackie and HUI controller listed with a large orange exclamation point next to them. There is no way to even delete them and try again (right-clicking, hitting delete, etc.) don't work.

ALSO, the instructions say to right click and select "Show Inspector" but there IS no "Show inspector" when I right click. Nothing happens (see screenshot)

I bought the Keylab 49 Essential because it is advertised as working with all DAWS and specifically mentions Logic Pro X.

What can I do next to get it working?

P.S.: This site SUCKS for someone like me with a visual impairment. I cannot read the verification letters and "Listen to the letters" doesn't work--just get a "Play" icon with an X through it and have to ask for help. Please consider those of us with vision issues when making your forum!

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines