April 11, 2021, 01:45:00 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Preset Display  (Read 130 times)

jp87

Preset Display
« on: February 21, 2021, 02:41:57 am »
Hey,

I unboxed my MKii today and set it up by following the directions on the site. Updated firmware and connected to my Ableton Live 10 flawlessly. I played around with the integrations for a few hours to see if everything was good and it was. No issues at all. I shut everything down for a couple of hours and came back to it -- now the Analog V instruments and presets do not show on the keyboard display.

The function still works, I just have to look at my PC monitor to see what it's doing. The key Lab display is stuck on "Analog Lab V". This function was working perfectly before I shut everything down, all the settings are exactly the same. Midi Control Center still has updated firmware, mapped to Live in Device Settings, and Ableton Midi Preferences have not changed (Input and Output to Port 2). I factory reset the MKii and went through the same process again from the beginning but the problem persists.

Everything works perfectly when I use Analog Lab V in standalone. The problem only occurs in Ableton. I'm on the latest version of Windows 10 and Ableton Live 10 if it matters.

jp87

Re: Preset Display
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2021, 03:08:47 am »
ISSUE RESOLVED --

Posting resolution for anyone searching forums, see attached. Shout out a user on here named Freakoid who had previously posted solution. Worked great.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines