March 28, 2024, 05:49:58 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Open box Keylab came without Ground Loop Adapter  (Read 1336 times)

Mahakhal22

• Apprentice
Open box Keylab came without Ground Loop Adapter
« on: February 06, 2021, 01:06:55 am »
Hi!

I bought my Keylab as an open box from Musicians Friend off of ebay.  Keyboard looks beautiful (part of the reason I went for the open box is cause I wanted the white and couldn't find it anywhere else) and seems to be in great shape, but it arrived without the Ground Loop Adapter.  I'm not sure how big of an issue this really is, but I don't want to run into any problems and prefer to have everything that is supposed to be included when I buy equipment.

Is there somewhere I can get a Ground Loop Adapter from Arturia?  Should I return the keyboard?  Is it something that I should be concerned about in general? 

Really just hoping to get some feedback.  Thank you!

Mahakhal22

• Apprentice
Re: Open box Keylab came without Ground Loop Adapter
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2021, 02:01:44 am »
So now I'm a little confused...

The reason I made this post is because I was reading the manual and it said the Ground Loop Adapter was included, but now I just looked on the box and the Ground Loop Adapter is not listed under the included in the box section.

Anybody have any insight on this?

Thanks again!

djedgoes

• Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2021, 11:15:05 am »
The ground loop adapter was included with mine (which I bought brand new in sealed box last year).
So I'd complain with the seller if I were you.

Mahakhal22

• Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2021, 06:47:05 pm »
Thank you for the response!  I've contacted the seller, but they're saying there's no mention of it.  Not really sure what to do right now...

Thanks again!

troycromwell

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2021, 07:29:32 pm »
I have a 61mkII and an 88mkII so I have two of these ground loop adapters. I've never taken either one of them out of their package.  ;D As long as you're not detecting any hum, you should be fine. 👍

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines