March 28, 2024, 04:20:52 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Analog Lab V Crashes  (Read 2202 times)

KrK

Analog Lab V Crashes
« on: February 20, 2021, 05:14:43 pm »
If I delete one instrument on a layered preset, reload the preset and then delete the other instrument, Analog Lab V  crashes (either stand alone or VST under Reaper)
Any suggestions?

marie_arturia

• Global Moderator
  • Apprentice
Re: Analog Lab V Crashes
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2021, 03:16:46 pm »
Hi,
We are releasing a new version of Analog Lab V very soon that'll fix this issue :)

KrK

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2021, 06:01:21 pm »
Hi
I 've just installed the update. It seems to be OK now.
To be honest I would expect some kind of acceptance/confirmation of the issue earlier, instead of one month of silence from Arturia. Maybe I should have reported to Arturia support instead of the forum.

Anyway ... thank you for the fix

marie_arturia

• Global Moderator
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2021, 10:06:44 am »
Sorry for that, we don't check the forum that often. Usually when we develop the products we don't have the time or we just don't think about checking the forum, and we're not part of the support team so it's not really a part of our jobs.
If you want a quick answer, asking the support is much better :)

skotterz

• Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2021, 10:42:18 pm »
good to know. perhaps someone in charge of everything could make this information (the most efficient procedures for getting answers to questions about buggy software) clear and easier to quickly find? unless arturia is such a sprawling enterprise that one quadrant of their universe doesn't know what another quadrant is doing . . . then i guess it makes sense to find frustrated users on the forum.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines