March 29, 2024, 10:07:37 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Preset Selection via Center Knob/Arrow Buttons with Standalone Instruments?  (Read 1576 times)

mauvehead

• Apprentice
Hello...

Is there a way to navigate and select the various presets of the standalone instruments via the KeyLab's Center Knob or Arrow Buttons? In the same way that presets can be navigated and selected in Analog Lab V? If so is there a setting somewhere for this?

Thanks!

mauvehead

• Apprentice
Bump. Anyone?

mauvehead

• Apprentice
Bump again?

flyjat76

• Apprentice
I have a 49 Mk2 & both V Collection 8 & Pigments.

The Preset knob works the same for all instruments as it does with Analog Lab.

I'm assuming you've got the correct controller setting selected in the MIDI section of each instrument?

mauvehead

• Apprentice
"I'm assuming you've got the correct controller setting selected in the MIDI section of each instrument?"

Thanks for the reply! Not sure TBH. I thought I had it set up correctly. Maybe not? Is there a tutorial available for setting this up properly? My go-to DAW is Logic Pro so I set up the DAW map in the MIDI Control Center app accordingly. It works fine for controlling Logic. Would that affect how the KeyLab communicates with the individual Arturia instrument apps? I've attached a small pic of the MIDI settings in the Piano V2 standalone app. Thanks again for any assistance on this stuff!

Todd

mauvehead

• Apprentice
Finally got things to work. Had several emails with Arturia Support and I ended up needing to completely uninstall all-things-Arturia from my MBP's system (apps, caches, plists, etc) and install everything afresh. Things are now behaving normally again but I'm not sure what caused the problems to begin with. ??? It is what it is. I'm just glad things are working now and that my KeyLab 88 MkII Black is able to control the standalone apps and plugins. Also the Arturia Support folks were great at assisting and very helpful. Good to see that!

Thanks for trying to help out!  :)

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines