April 18, 2024, 10:01:48 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Anyone successfully using an Expression Pedal with Keylab88 Mkii?  (Read 2535 times)

jagward

I've tried 2 expression pedals.  The Korg and the Line 6.  Both have not worked properly.  I've been in the Midi Control Center settings and everything is correct.  I've tried stereo and mono tips.  Strangely, the mono sweeps 0-66 and the stereo sweeps 67-127 but both of those sweeps are incredibly jumpy and unusable.  I've tried both pedals on other devices and they work fine.  Thanks in advance for any info on this.
Cheers

Olio

Re: Anyone successfully using an Expression Pedal with Keylab88 Mkii?
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2021, 10:54:37 pm »
Have the same problem: Zoom FP02M - stereo-jack plug, range 64-127 (settings in a control center 0-127). If I put in control center range of 0-64, then it will work from 32-64. With other equipment it works extremely well. WTF???

The following error or errors occurred while posting this message:
The letters you typed don't match the letters that were shown in the picture.
HATE THIS SH*T

pscloo

• Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2021, 05:21:02 pm »
Same issues with 2 Behringer FCV 100.
The only pedal that works for me, in terms of range, is the cheap MGear Expression pedal. I still had to adjust it in the midi control center though. Only thing, it's still not smooth, a little bit shaky when going pressing slowly.

I thought all 3 pedals were broken, but then I plugged them into my old Nord Stage2. All 3 pedals work fine on that.

« Last Edit: May 28, 2021, 02:57:20 pm by pscloo »

apeter

• Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2021, 12:44:49 pm »
You need a stereo TRS connection. I don't remember the correct wiring of the pot, however there are two wiring schemes on the market:

T: wiper
R: +V
S: GND

or

T: +V
R: wiper
S: GND

one of the two will work. Some Expression pedals have a "polarity" switch for this...

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines