March 29, 2024, 10:00:54 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: 88 mkii Track Controls & Transports dont work in Cubase Please Help!  (Read 925 times)

Arlo_Bigsley

The Track Controls & Transports play notes rather than opperate the most necessary functions in Cubase 11 Elements v11.0.10.  I have the mkii set up like this https://www.arturia.com/faq/keylabmkii/keylab-mkii-tips-tricks   but it had no effect.  I've updated the firmware to the lates version through the midi control center but nothing seems to work.  Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Arlo_Bigsley

Re: 88 mkii Track Controls & Transports dont work in Cubase Please Help!
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2021, 10:28:33 pm »
OK spoke too soon. At Cubase>Studio Setup, under Remote Devices and the added Mackie Control>MIDI Input, There was no option for 'MIDIIN2 (KeyLab mkII 88)' only 'KeyLab mkII 88' which was what I had selected and did not work. So in order to get the option to appear, I did the following:

@ Cubase>Studio Setup>MIDI Port Setup, at the row "Windows MIDI/In/MIDIIN2 (KeyLab mkII 88), under the column "In 'All MIDI" I had to uncheck the box. Once that was done I was able to go back to Cubase>Studio Setup, under Remote Devices>Mackie Control>MIDI Input, and the option for MIDIIN2 (KeyLab mkII 88) was there. I selected it and all is RIGHT WITH THE WORLD..... well according to my software anyway!

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines