March 29, 2024, 01:00:37 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Notes on release (Seq)  (Read 1609 times)

Tanager

Notes on release (Seq)
« on: February 08, 2021, 05:40:59 pm »
Hey all! I have a strange problem with My Keystep 37.

When I use the sequence mode in real-time recording I often find it sends an extra midi notes when I release a chord (NOT using chord mode). If I press and hold or even quickly press 3 notes, then release… 1 or 2 of the notes replay quickly with Green light above as if it's replaying the sequence. However, when the sequence loops back to play, the notes that got replayed don't exist, only the chords I originally played. This issue exists in all DAWS I've tried and Standalone VSTs.

Here is a video of the issue https://youtu.be/5otKTLWB-M8

Tried all the troubleshooting I could think of, factory reset, bootloader mode with firmware update and messed with the setting in Midi device center.

Anyone know if I'm doing something wrong? or if the keyboard has a setting that needs changing.

UPDATE 11/02/2021

I have been conversation with Arturia, and they have come to the conclusion that the Keystep 37 has a hardware issue. So if you do encounter this issue, No there is no fix, and you will have to send it either for repair or return it to the store you brought... Or if you brought it second hand, you'll be sod out of luck  :(
« Last Edit: February 11, 2021, 09:21:16 pm by Tanager »

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines