March 29, 2024, 02:36:20 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Very Bad Experience (no) Arturia Costumer Support  (Read 2120 times)

mikehunter

• Apprentice
Very Bad Experience (no) Arturia Costumer Support
« on: January 09, 2021, 01:44:17 pm »
Hello,

regarding to the Audiofuse AFCC not working properly on new Apple Mac Computers (Big Sur)
iīm very disapointed with the information-policy and costumer support of arturia.

We all know apple updates their OS all 12 Months with a Major Update
Optimizing the drivers for the hardware that arturia sells can take some time.

however, it seems (for me) the communication to the costumer is non existent.

In November i opened a support ticket, with detailed information about
my computer, the bugs i have with the AFCC and send screenshots to help arturia to adress the problem.

result:  i got no answser at all to my mail.
instead of that (so somebody must have read my letter) i have been uncalled added
to the Arturia-Product newsletter.   now i get every 7 days Deals, Deals, Deals..  SPAM  i have never opted in.

Then, Arturia released a new Version of the AFCC on 7. December 2020. - V2.1.2.840

Well thats great, the platform-infomation says its compatible with MacOS 10.10+ plus   So i installed the new drivers,
but nope.  Not working at all.  Same issues than before,  no information again that this new update is not working under MacOS Big Sur

Ok, i tried again and contacted the support and opened a ticket in December 2020.     
sadly,  no one is answering... again

i saw other costumers in this forum report the same issue.

Is someone from Arturia reading this and can give us some valid information?  Thanks in advance.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2021, 10:07:55 pm by mikehunter »

TimArturia

• HardCore4Ever Dev
  • Global Moderator
Re: Very Bad Experience (no) Arturia Costumer Support
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2021, 08:37:48 am »
Hi,

Indeed we're late and the communication have been poorly done.
I've answered here https://forum.arturia.com/index.php?topic=105206.0, but I'll paste the answer I just wrote:

Hi there,

We're sorry to be late on that topic.
The current AFCC isn't actually compatible with BigSur but we plan to release the fixed version as soon as possible, which will probably be before the end of the month, or early February.

We were previously focused on releasing the last version which is coming with various bugfixes affecting all the platforms. This was obviously a priority.
Now that this one is out we're working on BigSur.

I'm still sorry that you have been affected by our time to update, but as you say, following MacOS updates is not always easy.

Thanks.

MajorFubar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2021, 08:51:13 am »
Tim you could do yourselves a favour by just putting a simple note on your website that your apps are not currently fully compatible with MacOS 11 and M1 Macs. It's a ten minute job by your web developer that covers your backs during these difficult times and stops posts like this. In fact you personally have already spent longer explaining the issue in two separate threads than it would take for your web developer to put a message on your website.
2022 Apple Studio Max 32/32/2TB Monterey • V Collection 9 • Analog Lab 4 + 5 • KeyLab 88 • KeyStep

TimArturia

• HardCore4Ever Dev
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2021, 09:03:28 am »
I'm surprised this is not already done since it have been reported some weeks ago.
I will try to push for it but I have no control over the website.

I understand that this is really shitty. I'll do my best.

MajorFubar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2021, 09:30:00 am »
I'm surprised this is not already done since it have been reported some weeks ago.
I will try to push for it but I have no control over the website.

I understand that this is really shitty. I'll do my best.
No worries Tim. Everyone in this world atm is just trying to do their very best in extraordinary situations, we appreciate all you do. Take care.
2022 Apple Studio Max 32/32/2TB Monterey • V Collection 9 • Analog Lab 4 + 5 • KeyLab 88 • KeyStep

mikehunter

• Apprentice
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2021, 10:41:55 am »
Hi,

Indeed we're late and the communication have been poorly done.
I've answered here https://forum.arturia.com/index.php?topic=105206.0, but I'll paste the answer I just wrote:

Hi there,

We're sorry to be late on that topic.
The current AFCC isn't actually compatible with BigSur but we plan to release the fixed version as soon as possible, which will probably be before the end of the month, or early February.

We were previously focused on releasing the last version which is coming with various bugfixes affecting all the platforms. This was obviously a priority.
Now that this one is out we're working on BigSur.

I'm still sorry that you have been affected by our time to update, but as you say, following MacOS updates is not always easy.

Thanks.

Hello TimArturia,
thank you for the statement.  iīm looking forward to the the AFCC Update for Mac.

davomanic

• Apprentice
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2021, 09:48:10 pm »
I agree with the topic subject, registering a hardware item without hassle is too difficult for Arturia. Seriously regret going for Arturia already.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines