April 19, 2024, 01:47:26 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Verification standard is really over the top IMO  (Read 938 times)

johni7

Verification standard is really over the top IMO
« on: February 03, 2021, 06:33:15 pm »
To the moderators please consider people like myself who are completely new to music and are hear to learn and sometimes ask questions that the verification process is really over the top. I get that a process should be in place to ensure legitimate posts and discourage frivolous posting when a little researchay find the answer already available but really?? First type the letters--that are notoriously hard to discern then type the missing element--okay I finally know what ADSR means...but then another  element...is that really necessary? And since it's often exclusively musical terminology related someone like me has no earthly idea what a moog synthesizer is let alone what the most famous one is.  Even after I googled still don't know the answer. And trying to do all this on my phone makes it that much harder.  I don't need to supply this much verification to do online banking. I mean is this info national secret level stuff?  Can you please consider making it a little less of an effort to just post a question or respond to a reply for the musically uninitiated.  I for one would really appreciate it.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines