April 20, 2024, 04:41:22 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: ADAT out question  (Read 7586 times)

Jay Jacket

ADAT out question
« on: January 31, 2021, 10:40:31 am »
Hi!

I am looking for detailed information on how to connect AudioFuse to another interface (Apollo Twin mk2) through ADAT. Hopefully someone here can help me.

The question is whether or not it will be possible for me to use both inputs 1-2 and 3-4 on the AudioFuse and send them as separate channels through ADAT to the Apollo Twin. Or will this for some reason only work with channels 1-2 on the AudioFuse? As the Twin only has ADAT in, I guess that AudioFuse will be the master in this set up.

Any help is much appreciated!

Terrym

• Global Moderator
    • soundcloud.com/logicaldream
Re: ADAT out question
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2021, 10:44:22 pm »
Hi,
 I just saw this post, and i had to think back about this and if i remember correctly you cannot send any of the inputs on the AF to the Adat out. as there is no way to reroute,
As the apollo only has a ADAT in that would have to be the master and AF the slave.

Hope this helps

TerryM
ARTURIA Tester for Minifreak,All software Polybrute,Keystep pro,Audiofuse range, Microfreak,Kl49mkII,DrumBrute,Spark,Analog lab3,KLE,kl88,matrix12,Semv,Beatstep,Minibrute 2,Pigments
ASC,Vcol6, Beatstep pro, VCOL8, Synclavier v.Minibrute2s

leggy

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2021, 10:01:43 am »
Ah that's interesting. I've been trying to connect my Audiofuse ADAT out to a UAD Apollo x4 and I'm not seeing any signal out of the audiofuse ADAT outputs so this would explain it. How strange that there's no way to route Audiofuse inputs to the ADAT out? It's pretty standard on most interfaces equipped with ADAT ins and outs. If anybosy has got this going I'd love to hear from you.

Rob

BeatKingYB

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2021, 08:21:41 pm »
I've asked this as well although i'm not sure we have the same question.
I bought an Audiofuse studio to expand my black lion modded Digi 003 inputs.
I'm using the ADAT out on the Audiofuse to the ADAT in on the digi 003, but I can't seem to get any sound although the audiofuse registers guitar volume on the hardware in channel 1.

Not getting any sound from my daws in any of the ADAT channels 

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines