April 20, 2024, 03:44:27 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: zero support /yet friends do get reply  (Read 1139 times)

togggof

• Apprentice
zero support /yet friends do get reply
« on: January 19, 2021, 06:40:19 pm »
zero support /yet friends do get reply

why is arturia ignoreing all my requests for help not even auto reply yet friends get help on my behalf from you fine!!

now only via a made up account im told all emails have been ignored or blocked then just as i asked for her help to resolve this she dumped me, thankyou everyone so far for help i cannot buy anymore products until someone corrects this please please
« Last Edit: January 21, 2021, 07:36:41 am by togggof »

Valentin Arturia

• Administrator
Re: zero support /yet friends do get reply
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2021, 09:26:17 am »
Hi togggof,
I don't know what your issue is but:
- using report to make your post seen is not something to do. Report is for spam or unwanted content (that need to be deleted and I'm sure it is not what you want)
- there are no explanations in your post about your issue/request so we can't understand it (your report is thus useless)
- there is a support service (which is not the forum), they do a great job and the reply time is usually fast. There could be a issue with your ticket so get back to them I'm sure they will answer you (but maybe not within 1min).

Have a good day
Regards
Valentin

Edouard_Arturia

• Product Manager
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2021, 09:34:25 am »
Hello.

There may be problem with your email provider vs our customer service plateform.

Have you tried to reach with another email from a different email provider?

Best

Edouard
DGDGDGDGDG

togggof

• Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2021, 05:10:03 pm »
hello thankyou please stick with me i have been doing this for 8 months and yes was forced to set up a different account useing gmail just to get some access, please note that when i go on my main account to change password i get an email just fine from you to renew my password yet all ALL other contacts exactly the same way get zero interaction i dont even get my auto response email,yes i have spoken to my provider, please note that i have been begging two people to help with this who email my togggof gmail account and they just keep saying "anyway if you need any more assistence please contact me" my useable account is togggof@gmail.com if i can be ACTUALLY helped thankyou

togggof

• Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2021, 05:15:38 pm »
also please note that these contacts to you go from your websight yet i am told yo last got one of these in May these have not been sent from my email but your customer service, so the fault must be your end

thankyou

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines