March 29, 2024, 06:14:33 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Spark 2.1.1 released  (Read 8002 times)

jsmirk

Re: Spark 2.1.1 released
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2015, 12:43:59 am »
Hi All.  I felt I should give some feedback since I have posted my problems and suggestions in these forums. 

This latest release is actually quite good in terms of bugs fixed.  The usability of Spark with the LE controller feels, dare I say, stable for the first time (standalone and Logic AU).  It's pretty much how a person would expect the product to be on the day they unboxed it.  I had come to the point of actually being afraid of using Spark, especially in my DAW, because of the bugs - the random crashes, hiccups, settings changes, etc.  With some confidence back, I'm looking forward to putting together some new kits with some of my newest sample libraries and see if I can actually work Spark into my drums workflow in a fluid way.

That said, attention should turn toward improvements.  Not even new features so much as improvements to what is already there.  Things like reduction of CPU usage, time stretching, drag and drop in any view there is a pad or sampler, better filters, better fx, a better library view, remove either the studio or mixer views due to redundancy. Just some of my wishlist items.

Edouard_Arturia

• Product Manager
  • Administrator
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2015, 03:02:58 pm »
Hi.

A new version of the plugins have been released and should fix this issue.

The update is now available.

Have a nice week end.

Edouard
DGDGDGDGDG

jsmirk

« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2015, 03:25:13 pm »
I should have followed up one more time on my post here.  While the latest versions are more stable, in 2.1 or 2.2 (latest), there still remains a serious bug in Logic where the LE controller freezes up when a) Spark gui is closed, b) another track is in focus and c) the song is played and then stopped.

khr128

• Apprentice
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2020, 01:52:14 am »
There seems to be a bug in song mode which was present in the earlier version too. I've set up 4 1 bar patterns in 4/4 in patterns A1-4. I've set up a song that goes A1 A2 A3 A4 A1 A2 A3 A4. The host and tempo buttons are switched on. I have set up an 8 bar loop section in Sonar. I press play. The song plays as expected. However, when Sonar loops and goes back to the beginning A1 plays twice, and the entire sequences is one bar out. The next time the loop returns to the start whatever pattern it's on plays twice, so every time it loops the sequence is one bar out of time. If I use 2 bar sequences instead, every time it loops round it's out by 2 bars per loop.

I tried to reproduce it in Reaper, but it behaves as expected, so this seems to be a Sonar-specific issue.

I have the same issue in Logic. Was your problem resolved somehow?

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines