April 25, 2024, 03:33:10 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Audiofuse 8pre Unit's ADAT out no longer recognized in Audiofuse (standard) Unit  (Read 1163 times)

rrrrrulb

Hi, I just upgraded an old ADAT extension with the 8PRE. I've used my original audiofuse unit (I'll call it "AFOU") with other ADAT expansions without problem for a few years now. the 8PRE doesnt send ADAT signal that the AFOU will recognize.
All my firmware appears to be current (1.0.4 - 8PRE, 1.2.3 - AFOG).

the first few times i tried to use the 8PRE, i couldnt get it to work in ADAT, same problem as now. After about 30 minutes connecting & disconnecting i had some success.
at this point i could use all 3 physical controls on the 8 PRE, mode sync and clock.
I had some trouble then after a few hours of ADAT use where i restarted all my gear and computer to use 96k from the AFOU to be synced by the 8PRE and channels ADAT 5,6,7,8 disapeared from my Audio Fuse Control Center....
now I'm able to see ADAT1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8, but none of them respond.
also no i can physical control the usb vs adat "mode", but the clock button doesnt respond and the sync does respond to the button and doesnt change to adat with AUOG trying to control the sync

Help/place to start figuring out, please?

TimArturia

• HardCore4Ever Dev
  • Global Moderator
Hi,

I'm not the good person to answer, you may want to ask our support team.

What I know is that we've added a "Double SMUX" mode option available under the "Clock Source" in the preferences.
It may be the problem here, try both configurations but I think that this should be disabled.

Hope this helps.

Thanks.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines