March 29, 2024, 01:19:23 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Key lab 49 and analog lab in fl studio 20  (Read 4371 times)

Jimi344668

• Apprentice
Key lab 49 and analog lab in fl studio 20
« on: December 12, 2020, 05:18:18 pm »
Hi, when launched from the arturia software centre analog lab allows all functions with keylab 49 (knobs and sliders) however when loaded as a plugin in FL studio 20 the sliders and knobs control random DAW paramaters. I know its possible for analog lab to be controlled by keylab in the DAW the usual way but can't figure out what im doing wrong. Any advice appreciated.
Thank you

Lamok

• Apprentice
Re: Key lab 49 and analog lab in fl studio 20
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2020, 06:01:02 pm »
Hi!
I have the same problem, impossible to control Analog Lab in FL20!
Have you solved it?
If not, I hope a technician will be able to help us!
Thanks!

Lamok

• Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2020, 06:19:59 pm »
Up ! Fixed it with informations of that video :

https://youtu.be/xuQonS28CMY

jalexquijano

• Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2020, 01:07:08 am »
Is this all you have to do? Can you explain the set up process from scratch? For example opening the box, downloading the analog lab software and integrating with FL studio 20? I was inclined to purchase an Akai MPK 249 from amazon that had 16 pads for drumming but read this one is much better. However, if i will encounter many integration issues in example some levers and knobs not mapping correctly i may choose a more friendly MIDI KB.

Please advise.

Lamok

• Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2020, 01:27:58 pm »
Hi !
When you receive the controller you have to create an Arturia account to download Analog Lab and the other plugins. Then you have to configure your controller in your DAW (which I haven’t done or badly done aha) but when you know how to do it it’s really simple ! All is in that video 😉

For now I’m very satisfied of that controller, I had an Akai mpk mini before that I have never used because of the really bad feel of it.

Hope I helped you !

jalexquijano

• Apprentice
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2021, 09:39:15 pm »
with the Arturia Keylab 49 Essential Midi Keyboard after downloading Analogue Lab 4 i have been experiencing the following problems:

1. Whenever trying to add another instrument asides from the main one it crashes and closes the plugin and FL Studio 20 Producer Edition

2. the Center control wheel works but it is not fully recognized by FL studio 20. Instead of orange it displays in green with a question mark. Something is just not right.

3. If you add other plugins from fl studio to the mix event with the volume control on the KEYLAB keyboard shut it leaks with the plugins from fl studio. In example, the mixer receives signal from both (Fl Studio 20 vst plugin and analogue lab 4, and they play at the same time... there must be a proper way around this.

Jimi344668

• Apprentice
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2021, 05:33:51 pm »
Up ! Fixed it with informations of that video :

https://youtu.be/xuQonS28CMY

Thanks Lamok i did see this before and it was useful for linking the keylab to FL but my problem is that analog lab when opened in FL studio doesnt respond to the knobs and faders like it does when opened on the desk top stand alone mode. I figured it would behave the same way in a DAW but not for me for some reason.

Lamok

• Apprentice
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2021, 12:17:58 pm »
Hi ! Yeah that was exactly my problem too ! Once you have connected it to FL by the MIDI parameters of FL settings, you have to open Analog Lab in FL and go to settings to connect it to your Arturia Controller, that was the part I haven’t done and that’s why you probably have this problem !
I think if you follow one by one indications given in the video you won’t have problems anymore !

Jimi344668

• Apprentice
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2021, 11:24:39 pm »
Hmm ok well i will go back through and have another go and see if i missed anything.
Thanks

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines