March 28, 2024, 09:12:17 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Software not recognizing the device  (Read 2172 times)

frantikchicken

Software not recognizing the device
« on: January 04, 2021, 02:22:19 pm »
OK So I've got everything setup, in my midi control center I successfully see the pads and everything light up and change when I physically press them on the keyboard, so I know the device is speaking to the computer successfully. I am able to store settings to change pad colours etc.

However, I can't make any sound. This is with both Cubase and Analog Lab standalone. In Cubase I see the minilab as a midi device and I've selected it but it simply doesn't work.

In Analog Lab, I click settings and select it as the midi device, but interestingly enough when I close settings and re-open them, it has become automatically unchecked??

Does anyone know how to fix this? I'm already extremely frustrated with this whole process.

MajorFubar

• Global Moderator
Re: Software not recognizing the device
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2021, 03:08:14 pm »
Welcome. It might help if you tell people what computer you're using, PC/Mac, what Windows/MacOS version. Though I can't say I've heard of the midi deselecting by itself before, on Mac or PC.
2022 Apple Studio Max 32/32/2TB Monterey • V Collection 9 • Analog Lab 4 + 5 • KeyLab 88 • KeyStep

frantikchicken

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2021, 03:41:03 pm »
Hi Sorry, this is on Windows 10!

Yeah it's really strange. I literally select the minilab in the settings, close the window and reopen immediately to find it unchecked :(

Jorge

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2022, 01:28:41 am »
Did you ever solve this problem?

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines