April 20, 2024, 01:37:47 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Keylab Essential 61 is not recognized by MIDI CONTROL CENTER and any program  (Read 2247 times)

barbazul777

I try to use Keylab Essential 61 with a Macbook Pro with new Apple M1 processor, but i can’t, MIDI CONTROL CENTER say an "error is ocurred" and not recognized the device. Somebody could help me please.

MajorFubar

• Global Moderator
How are you connecting it to your Mac, considering the new MPB's only have USB C connectors? Are you using a USB C -> USB A lead? Can you try another cable?

Having got your Mac to recognise the controller, you still may have difficulties running Arturia apps (including MCC). It will be ages before Arturia officially authorise the use of their products on Apple's custom silicon. This is the consequence of living on the bleeding edge of new technology, and is the reason why I will be deferring the purchase of an M1 Mac for at least another year.

When Apple migrated from an obscure microprocessor (Motorola PPC) to Intel in 2005 there was an army of Windows apps waiting in the wings to be ported across with minimal effort. But now it's the other way round.
2022 Apple Studio Max 32/32/2TB Monterey • V Collection 9 • Analog Lab 4 + 5 • KeyLab 88 • KeyStep

HugoTavares

It's December 27th and I still have the exact same issue.

I'm completely frustrated. Asking for a refund.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines