April 25, 2024, 10:36:20 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: account creation issue  (Read 2730 times)

Oregrok

account creation issue
« on: January 03, 2021, 04:13:54 am »
Hi, I got my minilab mk2, but i can not create account on website (arturia.com/createanaccount ) When i click the link just ads show up, there is nothing about acc creation. I have tried different browsers also different devices but all the same. I can not apply ticket for support as well because I do not have an account :/ Thank god the forum acc creation is working.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2021, 04:19:21 am by Oregrok »

Rediska600

Re: account creation issue
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2021, 04:55:39 am »
Also the same problem. The registration button simply leads to the main page. In addition, the captcha on this forem is very hard, the letters are not visible :(

shamax

• Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2021, 11:27:38 am »
Having the same issue.
Bought a Keylab today, trying to create a new account to register.. but can't get to the account creation page.
It's just not showing registration-related form. Just some big fat Ads.
Very annoying. Not the best first impression to someone who is starting with Arturia products.

Hopefully, someone will fix this.
Tried to get their support but it is asking for the account details. So pretty much stuck.

Alb42

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2021, 12:37:45 pm »
Having the same problem as the OP. Account creation form is missing from arturia.com/createanaccount

Also...come on...seriously with the verification process on registration and now the same on posting this??? The letters are barely readable I've had to listen to the sound file and I'm new to filters and envelopes so I have to go google the second verification. So yeahhhh I'm not a bot I'm a frustrated new customer...What a joke. Not a great first impression.

uchiha_itahchi

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2021, 01:41:38 pm »
Same issue. It's very frustrating and reflects terribly in the company's public image. I also agree on the comment about the verification image, it's a nightmare, had to request different images because all of them were unreadable. It all just gives me the impression of a mediocre web design

H4tt0r1h4nz0

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2021, 05:40:02 pm »
Same here. Just bought a Keylab and cannot do anything with it because I can't create an account.

Ffionevs04

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2021, 06:43:08 pm »
Same issue. I also received a minilab MK2 today and I am unable to create an account, tried both offline method and online method always diverted to advert page

bluebarlow

« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2021, 11:03:52 pm »
Having the same problem. Got my minilab mkII today and so far only useful as a door stop. Create account page just leads to a generic page with no form. FAQ's and "support" leads back to the same broken page!! So I skipped to step 3 and downloaded the Arturia Software Centre. Great! An account creation form! Filled in the form and clicked "Create Account" button. Oh no,... the button doesn't work!!! Then having to go through the frustrating process of a joke Verification with ineligible letters and had to dig out my headphones to listen to the stupid letters, then had to look up some quiz question about filters on google, just so I can register on the forum so I can post this!

Really poor. Does anyone have real contact information for Arturia so I can speak to a human being?

mceldon

« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2021, 12:37:59 am »
Same here - unfortunate Arturia do not QA their website, as pointed out on the thread here, rubbish experience for new users.

Also get a new validator system - this thing is ludicrous... or get a new website provider.

MODERATOR - when will your customers get access to the product they've purchased ??? I'm not happy at all...

SJM

suparkoro86

« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2021, 02:33:19 am »
Came here to complain about this.  I can't do anything on Arturia's site.  Alco can't register through Arturia Software Center.

To Arturia's IT/Technical/Website team,  you're off your game if you don't put up a notification about technical issues or at least tell people on your twitter page.  I just spent the last 30 minutes angrily banging away at my desk, wasting more time trying to hunt down an answer. 

suparkoro86

« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2021, 02:48:46 am »
@Dav1d

shamax

• Apprentice
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2021, 03:13:32 am »
I mentioned this on their Twitter as well.
Let's see what they have to say.
This is such a waste of time. What a BS experience.

garylhall

« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2021, 04:31:37 am »
Glad I am not the only one. Day one with their midi controller and I am not impressed with the company.

mangocat_mark

« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2021, 04:35:47 am »
Totally frustrating not being able to register on the website my new arturia essential 49.  When you select new registration it sends you back to the home page which basically means I've currently purchased an expensive plastic paper weight.  C'mon it shouldn't take this long to resolve and poor notification of website issues via the site itself or their twitter account.    Not leaving me with a good first impression of product.

ricksoft

« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2021, 06:10:57 am »
Me too, also write them on FB  :(

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines