March 29, 2024, 01:46:12 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Keylab 61 Mk2 and Reason 11  (Read 2439 times)

Dgstevens

Keylab 61 Mk2 and Reason 11
« on: December 30, 2020, 06:19:09 pm »
Hello all -

I am working to integrate the Keylab 61 mk2 with Reason 11.  I'm pairing this with a Nektar Impact LX49+, which is fully integrated with Reason remote.  I've tried several of the other Keylab Lua codecs with no success.  Transport buttons just play notes and none of the sliders/rotaries work.  I'm going to see if I can convert the Nektar maps/codecs to work for the keylab, but I won't start that until I'm sure nothing else is out there.  It would be great is Arturia could code into remote as well as Tim Chandler at Nektar has been able to do.

Arturia is this on your scrum board to fix?

Thanks

willymusic

Re: Keylab 61 Mk2 and Reason 11
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2021, 09:33:31 pm »
Hi, any success with this? Arturia support helped to get the transport and some of the other user/DAW buttons working but I still have to remote map the cutoff, resonance, etc. buttons EVERY time I load a new Reason synth. This is obviously frustrating and a huge waste of time. If I can just get the buttons and slider to map correctly to synth controls I will really enjoy the Keylab49 mk2.  Really hope Arturia and Reason can get this worked out soon. At this point I'm really thinking of returning it and getting a Nektar.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines