March 29, 2024, 05:13:45 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Using multiple VSTs with the same input port in FL studio  (Read 1584 times)

ineedhelp

Using multiple VSTs with the same input port in FL studio
« on: December 25, 2020, 09:28:34 pm »
I just got the Keylab 61 and I'm trying to figure out how to prevent my keyboard from playing all the plugins with the same input port at once. I have my midi set to output 0 as well as my VSTs and I do not want them to play all at the same time.

I'm currently using the "Analog labs" midi channel so that I can use the scroll and preset browser function. However when I try to use another plugin or even another copy of the Analog labs VST, they are not recognized as separate inputs. I have tried right assigning them to different channels but the issue still persists. If I don't assign an input port for the VST's, I can play them separately, but then none of the sliders and knobs function which diminishes half of the keyboard's function. Any help please?

Jimi344668

• Apprentice
Re: Using multiple VSTs with the same input port in FL studio
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2021, 12:46:00 am »
Hi, i have the same problem. Do you work with audio clips and if so are they also triggered? If i press a key when not recording every channel is triggered at the same time. Difficult question to ask via google i hope someone can help. Does analog lab function correctly in Fl for you? If i open it outside of the software all the knobs and sliders are mapped correctly but they do not work when opened in FL. I started another thread on it and still have some things to try but just wondered if you had experienced the same problem.

YelnedBeats

• Apprentice
Re: Using multiple VSTs with the same input port in FL studio
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2021, 06:55:58 pm »
Same problem here, multiple vst's triggered when Analog labs input channel is set to 1......   
already someone who knows how to fix this?

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines