March 29, 2024, 10:12:03 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Updating Analog Lab to Fix ‘Stuck Note’ Glitch  (Read 3907 times)

Johnbarnesiii

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Updating Analog Lab to Fix ‘Stuck Note’ Glitch
« on: December 25, 2020, 08:27:59 pm »
Hello!

A band I’m working with has Analog Lab 2.0.2.98 (I guess it would be V Collection 5?), they are using Pro Tools 12.5.2 on their own DAW rig, a mid-2012 MacBook Pro, using OS El Capitan version 10.11.6. Audio interface used is MOTU 8282 MKIII.

They are encountering a glitch where the Arturia sound gets stuck on a note (note keeps ringing infinitely) and the only way to stop it is to switch the sound preset back and forth.

It was suggested that updating to version V Collection 6 and Analog Lab 3 may do the trick to fix this, however their concern is in potential software/hardware compatibility issues which sometimes arise during software updates.

So my questions are... given the specs I’ve mentioned, would updating Analog Lab & V Collection software solve this issue and if so, are we sure everything remains compatible with the software & hardware listed? Want to make sure these Arturia plugins still function as normal within Pro Tools after the software update.

Also, they have some custom presets saved and wanting to make sure that those would be preserved after any Analog Lab / V Collection software updates? They want to make sure they don’t lose those custom presets.

Thanks for any insights and suggestions!

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines