March 28, 2024, 01:21:03 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: The problem with Arturia - let's start with the moronic Captcha  (Read 5695 times)

MajorFubar

• Global Moderator
Re: The problem with Arturia - let's start with the moronic Captcha
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2020, 10:23:15 am »
Seriously, can we move up to the teens at minimum. I literally just spent 20 minutes trying to post something because no matter how many times I hit "Request another image," it was either the same or slightly worse. Every more bothersome is when you click on "Listen to the letters," there's no sound. You try and click on the direct link to hear the sound, and it downloads a PHP file, inserted with binary code, which either means, the forum has been compromised and someone is trying to hack me with some kind of .exe file as a .php extension, or the extension should simply by .wav

Arturia is a French company, no? Seems this faulty "Captcha" method flies in the face of all the EU legal requirements for customers who need reasonable accommodations for needed disability access.

I just sent a direct complaint at: https://www.arturia.com/contact
I agree, and actually I wouldn't mind so much if it was keeping the spammers out, but one quick look at the Audiofuse subforum and I can see they've been out in force again. So it isn't working at its primary function (to keep spammers out) and at the same time is pissing off genuine users like you. Not good.
2022 Apple Studio Max 32/32/2TB Monterey • V Collection 9 • Analog Lab 4 + 5 • KeyLab 88 • KeyStep

spnc

• Apprentice
Re: The problem with Arturia - let's start with the moronic Captcha
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2020, 02:51:46 am »
Actually I'm not triggered at all, just having fun trolling the likes of you and seeing you replying :)) People are so easily played like you it's amazing haha
No, you fucked up interpreting someones post and now you're trying to retract.
In fact reading through some of your other posts I'm noticing a trend whereby you think everyone who doesn't agree with you is a closet Arturia employee. And even when they do agree with you, you still think they are. You need to see someone about that.
EDIT: No actually I've decided you're the closet Arturia employee. It's so obvious now I think about it. I watched all the Columbo episides where the murderer was always the first to point the finger at others.

You're absolutely wrong - again :)

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines