March 29, 2024, 01:35:04 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Error Message after instantiating V-Collection plugin in Logic Pro X  (Read 4913 times)

MixMeister

I searched this forum, but can't seem to find a previous posting of the following error message displayed upon accessing an instantiated plugin in Logic Pro X:

"[XML] Error on parse file /Library/Arturia/instrument name/ /resources/instrument name_gui.xml : Font arturia.ttf not existing on folder fonts/(LoadFont 121)"

Assumably, the cause of this error message is preventing me from accessing these instruments.  I have checked the resource folders in each related instrument (i.e., Library/Arturia/Instrument name/resources/) and each contain a file names "arturia.ttf".

Any ideas?

publioh

Re: Error Message after instantiating V-Collection plugin in Logic Pro X
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2020, 11:24:37 pm »
Brother, after almost exploding my head from so much inventing solutions and trying things, I found the solution, and what you must do to solve the error is the following.

IT SHOULD BE HIGHLIGHTED THAT I WORK IN MAC OPERATING SYSTEM

1. Go to the folder that shows you the error (Library7Arturia / jun-6 V / resources)
2. Go to the Fonts folder
3. Open the source Arturia.ttf
4. At the bottom right there is a button that says: Install font, click there
5. You go to file in the top bar
6. Click on export fonts
7. Save the file with the name: arturia (important, save it with the letter "a" in lowercase)
8. Keep it in a place that you can easily remember, like the desktop for example
9. A folder will be created with the font type you exported.
10. open that folder copy and paste the file in the path of step 1
in the fonts folder of the path mentioned above in step 1 and 2
11. Copy and paste the file you created in each plugin folder
12. Enjoy!  :)

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines