March 28, 2024, 03:51:01 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: B-3 and some Vox Cont. Presents are not working?  (Read 1523 times)

Leavemycurry

B-3 and some Vox Cont. Presents are not working?
« on: March 12, 2021, 10:34:22 pm »
Hi,

I just updated to Analog Lab 5 and noticed that every b-3 organ does not play sound at all. This also applies to most of the Vox organs but some of them still work with no issue. It shows that the notes are being played on the virtual keyboard, but nothing more than that. I did not have this issue on Analog Lab 4, which is the most confusing part. I tried looking for more info but couldn't find any solution.

I'm running on windows 10 with an HP laptop, using a Nektar midi controller. If anyone has a way to help, I really appreciate it!

LBH

Re: B-3 and some Vox Cont. Presents are not working?
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2021, 10:19:38 pm »
Hi,

Look like noone else wish to give you a reply.

Sound like you are not using a correct midi channel.

If in example an Organ has it's own local Multi setting, then the factory presets have the upper manual set to midi channel 1, the lower manual to midi channel 2, and the pedal manual to midi channel 3.

Try to send midi channel 1 to Analog Lab. That should work on all factory sounds, at least for the upper manual settings.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2021, 10:23:00 pm by LBH »

Leavemycurry

Re: B-3 and some Vox Cont. Presents are not working?
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2021, 11:37:31 pm »
Thank you for replying to me! At first, I was very confused because as far as I knew, I had not changed my midi settings at all! Apparently, the issue was through my midi controller and not through Analog Lab. For some reason, the midi channel on my controller was at a different setting and I was unaware it had changed. Hopefully this might help someone with the same issue later on!

Thanks again for your suggestion!

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines