March 29, 2024, 12:18:34 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Beatstep Pro experience  (Read 1502 times)

narutikli64

Beatstep Pro experience
« on: December 15, 2020, 06:45:02 am »
Hey! So i've been recently looking with lusty eyes towards Arturias Beatstep Pro. I wanted to know if anyone had some first hand experience to share, good opinions, bad opinions. Also a little doubt (its stupid and amateurish, i know, but it just so happens that I tend to be stupid and amateurish, so) Does it have sampling capabilities?

Kilback

Re: Beatstep Pro experience
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2021, 06:21:02 am »
Hey! So i've been recently looking with lusty eyes towards Arturias Beatstep Pro. I wanted to know if anyone had some first hand experience to share, good opinions, bad opinions. Also a little doubt (its stupid and amateurish, i know, but it just so happens that I tend to be stupid and amateurish, so) Does it have sampling capabilities?

Beatstep Pro is full of surprises and it is also a very inspirational device. The asking price is 249 EUR which compared to other midi devices is not that bad. It features tons of functions for that price.
It is rare that I get that much satisfaction from one device and Beatstep Pro certainly succeeds in giving hours of fun and joy upsers
« Last Edit: February 16, 2021, 05:12:27 am by Kilback »

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines