April 18, 2024, 01:35:58 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: I feel AFCC has been forgotten by Arturia  (Read 2625 times)

jeremyunomusic

• Apprentice
I feel AFCC has been forgotten by Arturia
« on: December 13, 2020, 06:15:08 pm »
After purchasing 2 x 8Pre's which sound truly awesome I feel as if Arturia has abandoned any updates to AFCC! Come on Arturia, I'm a big fan, but get your act together on this software. Way can't we at least save/load configurations?
VCollection 7, Minibrute, Keystep, Keylab 49 II, Audiofuse 8Pre User making 80's style synth, and short clip video music.

TimArturia

• HardCore4Ever Dev
  • Global Moderator
Re: I feel AFCC has been forgotten by Arturia
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2020, 10:55:08 am »
Hi jeremyunomusic,

I can confirm that we haven't abandoned the AFCC.

Updates will comes in 2021, and if you have some feature request, as an addition to your post on this forum, you can contact our support team, we usually implement the most asked features so this may help you to get what you want faster if someone else have requested it.

Anyway, thanks for your feedback, it's truly appreciated.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2020, 06:48:41 pm by TimArturia »

chr_lovis

• Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2021, 09:51:44 pm »
Bonjour,

Ce serait bien de pouvoir sauver la config de l'AFCC, notamment pour les Pre8 (track names, groups, etc). C'est agaçant de repartir chaque fois à zero....

Cordialement
Christian

CrowMan

• Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2021, 06:38:32 am »
Hi jeremyunomusic,

I can confirm that we haven't abandoned the AFCC.

Updates will comes in 2021, snip.

We are still waiting, not much time left in 2021!

Terrym

• Global Moderator
    • soundcloud.com/logicaldream
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2021, 10:15:28 pm »
There was an update in January 2021
TerryM
ARTURIA Tester for Minifreak,All software Polybrute,Keystep pro,Audiofuse range, Microfreak,Kl49mkII,DrumBrute,Spark,Analog lab3,KLE,kl88,matrix12,Semv,Beatstep,Minibrute 2,Pigments
ASC,Vcol6, Beatstep pro, VCOL8, Synclavier v.Minibrute2s

CrowMan

• Apprentice
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2021, 04:59:28 am »
Yes, but I purchased two 8-Pes's months after the January 2021 update, so they already have that update.

I really love these interfaces! All I was asking for was the 8-Pre to remember/keep the que mixes custom names after turning it off.
Right now they will not, even after just closing the control software window, much less turning the interface off!

I have two of these interfaces in my studio with all the inputs and outputs (16 inputs and 16 outputs) permanently connected for recording different stuff, that's why this feature is important to me.

This was a feature (naming que mix track names) that I read about before purchasing my 8-Pre's.
I never thought it would not remember them after shutting the unit off, not to mention after even just closing the control window.
It's a useless feature to me if I have to keep renaming everything every time I turn it off then on again (not to mention just closing the control window), seems kinda silly to me to not have it remember or at least be able to save custom preset's for this stuff.

Another annoying thing is all the extra plugins included with the interface are not compatible with Windows 7, even though the 8-Pre is.
My studio recording computer is Windows 7, so the plugins are useless to me right now. This was not made clear before I picked two 8-Pre's up for my studio.

Like I said, I really love the 8-Pre, love the way the hardware controls are laid out an especially the sound.

I don't think the simple/common sense things for a studio setup I mentioned above are too much to ask for are they?

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines