March 29, 2024, 09:41:05 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: V Collcetion 7 unusable after latest update  (Read 1524 times)

Bacon

V Collcetion 7 unusable after latest update
« on: December 13, 2020, 06:13:54 pm »
I updated all my V Collection 7 instruments today and now they all suffer from horrible stuttering and static, no matter how high I set the latency. This renders the whole V Collection unusable.

Some of them were always very CPU-heavy (DX7 V, CZ V) but worked as long as I set latency reasonably high, but now even the ones I never had any problems with (such as Synclavier V and Stage 73 V) exhibit these problems all the time, and much worse than any of them did before.

Anyone else having similar issues?

Update: I only get the problems in my main DAW (Reaper v6.18), not in the stand-alone versions of the synths. Will try and see what happens in Cakewalk.
Update 2: It seems that it's only one (so far) existing Reaper project where I had several of the instruments set up that I have problems with. If I add a new Arturia instrument to the project the same thing happens, but not if I add the instruments to a new project. And not in other existing projects I've looked at so far.
--------------------------------------------------------
MSI GP70 Leopard Pro laptop
Intel Core i7-4720HQ @ 2.60 GHz
8 GB RAM
Roland UA-25 EX USB sound interface
Windows 10 Home 64-bit
« Last Edit: December 13, 2020, 06:50:43 pm by Bacon »

AlexS

Re: V Collcetion 7 unusable after latest update
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2020, 08:30:38 pm »
Seems o.k. in Cubase 11 pro.

But the menu diving is a catastrophe now!

Bacon

Re: V Collcetion 7 unusable after latest update
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2020, 09:55:07 am »
Yes, it works as it should in Reaper too, except for this one project. I guess it's a Reaper bug and not an Arturia one.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines