March 28, 2024, 11:05:29 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Filter and Pre Plugins don't show in Logic ProX  (Read 1440 times)

Ant1

• Apprentice
Filter and Pre Plugins don't show in Logic ProX
« on: November 04, 2020, 11:53:15 am »
I got the 3 filters and the 3 Pre plugins and I use Logic ProX on MacBook Pro - all with latest updates. The problem is that I cannot see them/select them in my fx slot of a track. I click on fx and I can see all my other plugins except the Arturia ones. There's no Arturia folder with these plugins inside. Weird thing is, they are there in my Plugins Manager and they have been scanned and validated. All is good there, except that they're not visible and selectable in my fx.
I contacted support, I deleted the Audiounits Cache in my Home drive - that didn't work. Help...

Ant1

• Apprentice
Re: Filter and Pre Plugins don't show in Logic ProX
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2020, 12:43:42 pm »
UPDATE - SOLVED

Arturia Support found the solution!

The solution is to create a new Admin account (In Mac OS at least - I don't know if it's the same for PCs).

You don't need to delete your current Admin account, just create an additional new one. Log in with that new Admin account, and your plugins should now show up. Sorcery, I tell you!... My missing plugins did show up, in any case. Curious to know why, but that's for another topic... My thanks to Arturia Support for sticking with me 'till the end!

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines