April 19, 2024, 05:52:07 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Arturia Lost All Patterns?  (Read 2180 times)

stringmusicreddit

Arturia Lost All Patterns?
« on: December 10, 2020, 02:59:13 am »
I lost all my patterns, both presets and . I'm not sure what happened but I'm wondering if there are known things that could cause this.

I've been connecting and controlling it from cakewalk and the SL MK3 over both midi and USB. I've disconnected it from USB with no special care. I have a powered USB hub that is connected to several pieces of hardware all the time and I connect it to my PC when I want to use it as with DAW or whatnot. I also power down the drumbrute with no special care.

stringmusicreddit

Re: Arturia Lost All Patterns?
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2020, 03:30:32 am »
Okay, so it looks like this isn't an arturia mystery. It looks like the other piece of hardware I have that has memory, the Prophet Rev 2, also has lost all of the saved banks, although in this case the user patch banks are just reset back to the factory.

Not sure what the common connection here is... I'm speculating but it seems unlikely there would be an electrical issue that would impact both in a similar way so it seems more likely that something from the PC (cakewalk?) or possible the SL MK3 (unlikely?) sent some kind of erase or reset command.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines