March 29, 2024, 03:21:26 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Not recognized in control software when connected via midi interface  (Read 1105 times)

Artishard116

New user here. Can’t get the Arturia software to recognize the unit when plugged into one of the usb host ports on my interface (mioXM). All other software on my computer recognizes it fine. Any ideas? Sucks to have to unplug it and attach a new cord directly to the computer every time I need to access the software parameters.

al80

Re: Not recognized in control software when connected via midi interface
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2020, 11:31:47 am »
same here.i am on iconnectivity mio10 midi interface  and i have the same problem.

spnc

• Apprentice
Re: Not recognized in control software when connected via midi interface
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2020, 08:02:40 pm »
New user here. Can’t get the Arturia software to recognize the unit when plugged into one of the usb host ports on my interface (mioXM). All other software on my computer recognizes it fine. Any ideas? Sucks to have to unplug it and attach a new cord directly to the computer every time I need to access the software parameters.

In my experience the KSP doesn't support well USB (DAW sync, feedback loops, latency, etc.) - I go through Midi ports only to avoid problems (my 18i20 interface has Midi).

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines