March 28, 2024, 09:23:24 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: send Midi CCs from each sequencers' knobs as an alternate to their default behav  (Read 1523 times)

biggir

• Apprentice
+1 with seabearho

As a feature request, it would be nice to have the ability to send Midi CCs from each sequencers' knobs as an alternate to their default behaviour. This would give the ability to control synth behavior via midi(oscillator wave shape, filter cutoff frequency, device volume, etc.) while at the same time controlling sequencer behaviour (note sequences, default looper behaviour, sequencer length). Can you imagine having an additional 16 CCs per instrument for a total of 64 CCs for the Beatstep pro?

JedW

Filter and cutoff control, or whatever ... I totally agree! (This is almost a deal-breaker for me.)

We should be able to go into the MIDI control center and from a drop down list choose what we want Pitch, Velocity and Gate to control (sent via MIDI.) Then of course dial those values in from the encoders.

AND ... is there really no way to copy a step to another step or steps? The Minibrute 2S has this ability.

AND ... is there no way to "erase or clear steps?" And I don't mean clearing the whole pattern, that's Shift plus pressing Step 1. But what if I have say ... 32 steps and only want to clear steps 17 from 32. Do I really have to go to every single step and turn it off by hand?

(By the way ... I've only had my BSP for two days. So sorry if I've missed any of this in the manual.)
« Last Edit: December 10, 2020, 01:58:01 am by JedW »

pedrop0000

• Apprentice
As a feature request, it would be nice to have the ability to send Midi CCs from each sequencers' knobs as an alternate to their default behavior. This would give the ability to control synth behavior via midi(oscillator wave shape, filter cutoff frequency, device volume, etc.)

Totally agreed! That feature will be very practical and usable! By the way, it seems that Arturia forgets the older products  ::) :-[. Like Roland/Boss. Its new... have hype but then the updates and attention is missing  ??? . Makes the product die! And the people that bought?? They need life from Arturia!
It doesn't matter if a product is old or not, what it important is what it can make!
In this fashion you can see what companies deserve trust or not!

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines