April 16, 2024, 11:31:09 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Volume goes up when turning main knob for volume down  (Read 9495 times)

Nullhertz

• Apprentice
Re: Volume goes up when turning main knob for volume down
« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2021, 08:47:37 pm »
i´m sorry that i have to get a little harsh on this, but...

Its very frustrating, that the support continues to give false advice to their costumers.
knowing its BS.

it has been reported long time ago, that the factory-emergency boot 
has nothing to do with the problem and will not help.

Its hardware related and is caused by the contacts/volume wheel.
i have posted a temporary (!) fix here in this thread, but the problem will come back after some time.

i stopped wasting time on this.   i like the compact-concept of the audiofuse, but its not "everyday-use-proof",
to much cheap and shaky.

Yes, it is indeed very frustrating... Your fix did initially work, but after a week the problem came back. As you said, it certainly is not "everyday-use-proof" when the MAIN-VOLUME-KNOB is not working at all. :(

Axlg

• Apprentice
« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2021, 03:01:44 am »
Hey guys, just for you to know.
I've been in touch with arturia service (with the ticket) and theres a chance of fixing the issue replacing the piece of the volume knob.
I have to pay for it of course (cause my audiofuse is out of warranty) and they would send it to me with the instructions to repleace it.
Its kinda sad cause I dont have the money right now. But in the future I would try it.

If someone already repleaced the part or fixed the issue in some other way please share your experience.
Ax.

jurm

« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2021, 10:45:17 pm »
This seems like a pretty bad design flaw - Rev 2 user here, issue is ever present and getting worse, scared of popping my eardrums whenever i turn down the volume.
And I dont think Firmware / cleaning is going to do to stop this from happening.

Look up the Stroboscopic Effect/Phenomenon - seems to be exactly what is happening with this.

Also, my mute button broke/depressed into the interface after normal usage, so now I can only mute in the software.  Had the unit maybe a year. Not impressed.

Arturia plugins = A+
Arturia keyboards = A+
Arturia interface = F , will never buy again, disappointed I didnt go UAD at that price.

Cosasterriblesmx

« Reply #33 on: May 11, 2022, 02:12:26 pm »
Audiofuse Rev2 user here.
After having the same volume issue, mute and monitor select button broken and depressed into the unit. I was dependant on the software to work the unit. Now after a computer restart the thing wont even power back on.

The customer service is downright bad and unhelpful. I'm getting a behringer umc404 feature packed and reliable at a fraction of the price.

DO NOT BUY AN AUDIOFUSE. Save yourself a lot of heartbreak and dissapointment go for the APOLLO.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines