April 19, 2024, 12:48:40 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Keylab MK2 61 Grand Piano Model D  (Read 1426 times)

SRD58

Keylab MK2 61 Grand Piano Model D
« on: November 17, 2020, 01:24:43 am »
Hi,
I am new there. Sorry for my English, i am French.
1. I bought Keylab MK2 61 two days ago and i can see of course in my Arturia account my serials numbers for Keylab, Ableton live lite but i can not find the serial number for Grand Piano model D (UVI). I need it for UVI account and workstation before activate with ilok. May be i do not need but i have not seen this piano in Piano V2. I have read somewhere that i need to activate this product like that. Is it true ? In that case, where can i find this serial number ?
2. I would like to know if i need to activate a license with ilok for my products Analog 4 and Piano V2. It works great without but i need to be connected. So if i activate my new products with Ilok, i think i will be abble to use them without connexion ? It is what i want. Sorry but it is new for me. Is there someone to help me ? Thank you very much.

LBH

Re: Keylab MK2 61 Grand Piano Model D
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2020, 02:06:47 am »
Hi and welcome to Arturia forums.

As far as i can tell from the product sites, then the UVI Piano is'nt included with your product. It's included with Minilab and Keylab Essential that has'nt included Piano V. Keylab MKII has Piano V included but not the UVI Piano.
Have a look here: https://www.arturia.com/products/hybrid-synths/keylab-mkii/overview
If you have got a speciel deal where the UVI Piano also is included, then please contact Arturia support through your account about the serial.

Arturias own products does'nt  use ILok but Arturia Software Center (ASC) to activate products.
Here is a guide to start. It's from the product pages, and include activation guide and more:
https://www.arturia.com/products/hybrid-synths/keylab-mkii/start
« Last Edit: November 17, 2020, 02:16:18 am by LBH »

SRD58

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2020, 03:20:59 am »
Hi LBH,

Thank you very much for your answer.
I understand better, it is much clearer now.

Regards,

LBH

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2020, 06:25:07 pm »
Your welcome.

Piano V in example have a American Concert D preset. But also other presets. And you can try to create your own Model D preset, if you can't find one you like among the factory presets.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines