April 26, 2024, 12:33:59 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: New Minilab Not showing In Cubase or Studio One?  (Read 1783 times)

Event2020

• Apprentice
New Minilab Not showing In Cubase or Studio One?
« on: November 08, 2020, 03:52:05 pm »
Hi Everyone

I have spent a frustrating day trying to install and use my brand new Minilab Mk 2 but it does not show in Cubase 10.5 or Studio One 5.

After unboxing the Minilab I went online toe Arturia website and downloaded the latest firmware (minilabmk2_Firmware_Update_1_1_2-1166.LED) and the Midi Control Center which I installed following the instructions providied. The Midi Control Center reported that the upgrade was successful

I have it connected to a free USB 3 port which might be over kill?

When I open Cubase 10.5 or Studio One 5 the Minilab does not show as an available midi controllor and I have been unable to find profiles it on the arturia website.

I have a larger Nektar Keyboard that has profiles that you can download from the Nektar website which, once installed, shows up straight away in the DAW's and provides perfect intergration and I find it hard to believe that a company such as Arturia does not provide something along these lines?

Regardless if anyone could offer some help then I would be very grateful.

Many thanks.

LBH

Re: New Minilab Not showing In Cubase or Studio One?
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2020, 05:11:57 pm »
Hi,

Not sure what you mean the controller does'nt show up. It can be understood in two ways.

About Studio One:
Have a look in my reply in this thread: https://forum.arturia.com/index.php?topic=90814.0
It's Reply #3.

It's similar to set a Minilab up in Cubase i think.

Hope this helps.

LBH

Re: New Minilab Not showing In Cubase or Studio One?
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2020, 08:43:11 pm »
BTW:  Perhaps you also shall add a "New Control Surface" to be able to control the DAW it self with Minilab. As i don't have a Minilab i can't test it.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines