March 28, 2024, 04:35:53 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: I hate the KSP now  (Read 11981 times)

mylorman

• Apprentice
Re: I hate the KSP now
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2020, 06:40:17 am »
Totally agree with the sentiments here. Everyone who pays attention to these forums can see that Arturia seems to release great  product ideas that just fall short in multiple ways. Then they leave you hanging for months or years without any resolution. Look at the MatrixBrute as a primary example. I continue to buy these products unfortunately. I keep thinking that they will wise up and listen to their fans and address these things. But it's always too little too late.

I most recently purchased the KSP and while I don't yet have the same gripes, I'm expecting that any I do find I will just have to live with forever. I had the same experience with the minibrute2s. The sequencer implementation has a few painful bugs that I have griped about here in the forum multiple times and there is no acknowledgement ever by anyone from their staff. Perhaps the forums are just for unaddressed ramblings by pissed off fans. KSP will probably be my last hardware purchase from Arturia.

I totally agree 100% .. really pisses me off as well.. seems like total disregard for the consumer !

Edouard_Arturia

• Product Manager
  • Administrator
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2020, 10:30:58 am »
Hello.

Sorry to hear these frustrated words.
An update greatly improving the sync, usb driver and other fixes is about to be released, this update enhances a lot the KSP reliability.

We are currently working on the next 2.0 update to bring news additions to the KSP feature set and resolve any remaining issues that could arise.

Kind regards, and stay safe.

Edouard

DGDGDGDGDG

Jan Juno

• Apprentice
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2020, 08:04:27 pm »
So now it got heavy groundnoise routing to my gear coming from Keystep Pro from mine Midi Port.

"You can use it with everything"

-> Ground Noise as F***

Will sell it in the next weeks i am done with this one.

Jan Juno

• Apprentice
« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2020, 12:46:30 pm »
So now after upgrading my Keystep Pro isn't starting anymore.

Arturia is such a great company...

MajorFubar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2020, 01:12:35 pm »
Not good :-( Would recommend raising a ticket.
2022 Apple Studio Max 32/32/2TB Monterey • V Collection 9 • Analog Lab 4 + 5 • KeyLab 88 • KeyStep

Jan Juno

• Apprentice
« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2020, 09:55:37 pm »
So after i hooked it up on a power supply now i still got these nice record issue again it won`t record on 1 it is always on 16. Nice Job Devs, you did an amazing job. Are you proud guys? You should be. You are the reason muscians are so of hate for arturia. Maybe also for the decline of margins. it is not about the ideas of the product, the Vision is nice, really nice. But the execution? Meh you guys can't even develop a stupid toaster...

Jan Juno

• Apprentice
« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2020, 01:16:25 pm »
So now Notes are recorded i didn't record. I play them along for groove to check if it works and they got recorded somehow. Nothing is active on this step. Wonderful product... NOT.

Yeah, software quality is top notch. THis companys hebavior in selling products is so bad it is unbelievable.

NEVER AGAIN. Already took fotos of it, will sell it when my new controller arrives in march. But will keep you posted about this unusable piece of S***.

MajorFubar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2020, 01:39:04 pm »
Just a suggestion but if you're finding it not fit for purpose can you not return it and get your money back? If you sell it you will surely lose out.
2022 Apple Studio Max 32/32/2TB Monterey • V Collection 9 • Analog Lab 4 + 5 • KeyLab 88 • KeyStep

MajorFubar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2020, 08:22:30 am »
Just a suggestion but if you're finding it not fit for purpose can you not return it and get your money back? If you sell it you will surely lose out.

Has it occurred to you Einstein that it's too late for him to do so? Damn, each and every word coming out of your mouth is so pointless lol smth.
Stop being so easily triggered. Reported. Mods: please delete and block this troll.

Edouard_Arturia

• Product Manager
  • Administrator
« Reply #24 on: December 22, 2020, 09:04:21 am »
Hello Jan Juno.

The behaviours you are describing are not normal at all and can most likely be solved.
I don't think I've seen these behaviour arising from the beta test group.

1- Have you raised a support ticket?
If not, please do it, Leo will help you sort this out.
Don't forget to send him a precise description of your setup to ease the troubleshoot process.

Best

Edouard
DGDGDGDGDG

Jan Juno

• Apprentice
« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2020, 01:48:24 am »
ello Jan Juno.

The behaviours you are describing are not normal at all and can most likely be solved.
I don't think I've seen these behaviour arising from the beta test group.

1- Have you raised a support ticket?
If not, please do it, Leo will help you sort this out.
Don't forget to send him a precise description of your setup to ease the troubleshoot process.

Best

Edouard

Hi Edouardt,

thank you for reaching out, took some time. But i am sorry you are too late. I will sell the KSP and the BSP since i am heavily disappointed in both of the products. The late reach out shows another point of why i will leave Arturia hardware products. I would recommend reading some of my post here in this thread also on my profile. You will see some good intensions and trys of mine to reach out to you as a customer. My recommondation would be to listen closely what you users are needing, not what they "want" to need. If crucial things aren`t working the product isn`t fun anymore, if it goes bad it will be hated. The KSP is lacking of stable software i would describe it as early beta. I paid a lot of bugs to be part of a "beta group" at least thats how i see it.

Like i mentioned early in this post, i loved the vision of the products but the execution lacks, i know it is hard to develop a product ready to market but at least you should deliver what you promise. I came here to post something else today, but i saw your post so i took some time to write the above. This is what i wanted to post: Now i want to save a Scene and track 4 but it isn`t saving what i want to, its always saving pattern 1. Even a reset won`t help. You see... promise?

Jan Juno

• Apprentice
« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2020, 01:49:49 am »

Might work will check on that need to check the invoice, i was early adpoter so i dunno if time is good here.

psienide

« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2020, 02:25:36 am »
Just a note for everyone here:

The forum isn't a channel for Arturia tech support.
If you have an issue, submit a ticket.

Jan Juno

• Apprentice
« Reply #28 on: December 23, 2020, 12:44:47 pm »
Just a note for everyone here:

The forum isn't a channel for Arturia tech support.
If you have an issue, submit a ticket.

Then they should close all technical pages. The people posting here for help and they aren‘t getting any.

synthcreep

• Apprentice
« Reply #29 on: December 23, 2020, 08:18:28 pm »
Closing these pages would then prevent users from assisting each other. 

I've been here a while now and people are pretty good about noting that you need to open a ticket if you want Arturia to formally assist. 

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines