April 18, 2024, 02:29:43 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Keylab 49 With FL Studio?? Aftertouch + Transports Don't Work  (Read 2058 times)

gabrielrf1

• Apprentice
Keylab 49 With FL Studio?? Aftertouch + Transports Don't Work
« on: November 07, 2020, 02:35:29 am »
Bought a used Keylab 49 and I can't figure out how to get it to work well with FL Studio. The transport controls don't work and neither does aftertouch, which is a real bummer for me. I've tried everything I can find online to no avail. For instance: in the midi control center, there is no option for "DAW mode," which seems like a usual fix for the newer controllers. There is also no way to set "Mackie Universal Control" inside FL studio because there is only one keyboard that pops up under midi settings, and this needs to be set to generic controller. Can anyone help please? I'm so exasperated with this thing that I may have to resell it.

gwenid06

Re: Keylab 49 With FL Studio?? Aftertouch + Transports Don't Work
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2020, 08:33:16 pm »
Hi,do you activate the midi remote control in fl studio? my keylab49 is configured like this in fl studio
https://drive.google.com/file/d/182qi7iqP3w44Ga0ru8pK9je5Ruf-TwJW/view?usp=sharing

Are u sure the transport controlls works properly ( i asked because u said is an used keyboard)

gabrielrf1

• Apprentice
Re: Keylab 49 With FL Studio?? Aftertouch + Transports Don't Work
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2020, 12:52:55 am »
Hey man thanks for trying to help! I copied your settings and I'm still not getting aftertouch or transport control functionality. I know the transports are functional because when I push them the little green midi icon pops up, even though they don't do anything. Let me know if you think of anything else I could try.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines