March 28, 2024, 10:57:49 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Availability Date for USA?  (Read 5072 times)

WytchCrypt

• Apprentice
Re: Availability Date for USA?
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2021, 01:33:09 am »
I did not know this. If you watch his videos he sounds American so I made an assumption...

And speaking of availability in other countries, there's a handful of places on EBay or Reverb outside the US saying they have 1 or 2 new in stock and are shipping.  If you're super impatient and willing to pay a premium they're selling to the US for about $3500, or about a 40% markup from US retail.  Of course a big gamble with that is it could easily get hung up in customs resulting in an even longer wait than when they would become available in the US anyway, not to mention additional customs processing charges as well   :(
« Last Edit: March 08, 2021, 01:35:25 am by WytchCrypt »

Rymo

• Apprentice
  • Olio
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2021, 12:30:54 am »
The person who commented about zzsounds having the polybrute by early march was right.. i can go to their website and order one right now, and literally get same day shipping... but I already pre-ordered my unit back in September from Pro Audio Star (proaudiostar.com) , and I just called them and they still say they haven't received a single response from arturia yet..
« Last Edit: March 15, 2021, 01:43:00 pm by Rymo »

WytchCrypt

• Apprentice
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2021, 01:22:46 am »
I'm not so sure Zzounds "early March" is accurate.  I just looked at Zzounds and they say you can pre-order today and get it by Tue Apr 13 with the fastest shipping.  Honestly, I don't think any retailer in the US really knows when they're coming...likely because Arturia doesn't know either  ::)

Rymo

• Apprentice
  • Olio
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2021, 01:45:12 pm »
oh! i cant read i guess lol, thanks for the correction, it does say april, not march. oh well, back to youtube to get my fix :p

WytchCrypt

• Apprentice
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2021, 03:47:41 pm »
That's ok, it's not so hard to make that mistake.  Just about every online retailer I've run across makes it seem like it's available now or in the next few days.  They're deceptive saying things like, "only 1 left...order now".  I traded emails with one of them a few weeks ago and asked if they really had "1 left".  He told me no, but they had 1 space left in their pre-order allocation...very sneaky   ::)

WytchCrypt

• Apprentice
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2021, 10:20:02 pm »
Just wanted to announce several US retailers are showing the PolyBrute in stock and ready to ship!  I'm finding them on Amazon and Reverb, but be cautious.  At this time all but one show they'll charge a 15% restocking fee if you decide it's not a good fit and return it.  In fact, one on Amazon showed they had it in stock last Friday but have a return policy that states they'll charge a 15% restocking fee EVEN IF THE UNIT IS DEFECTIVE  >:(  Be sure to carefully read the terms and conditions/return policy tab for these smaller retailers.

I just bought from the only retailer at this time showing inventory and a 14 day no questions asked full money back refund...it's now in the hands of FedEx  ;)

Doesn't appear any of the big names are stocked and selling yet (Sweetwater, Musicians Friend, Zzounds, etc).  I know Sweetwater has a line of pre-orders and I'm guessing the other big names do as well.  This could be a problem as the retailers that are now showing inventory all are saying they only have 2 units.  If you're on a pre-order list but not near the top it could mean if you hold tight you'll be waiting for the 2nd wave of US shipments  :(

WytchCrypt

• Apprentice
« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2021, 06:35:15 pm »
FYI:  My PolyBrute arrived safe and sound and I also got a call from Sweetwater that they have them as well.  The Eagle has landed  ;)

Rymo

• Apprentice
  • Olio
« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2021, 03:23:20 pm »
I got mine in just about a week after you! I’m so happy I feel like I’ve been waiting for this moment my entire life. The extended hype we went through has left me forever changed lol

WytchCrypt

• Apprentice
« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2021, 04:14:10 pm »
The extended hype we went through has left me forever changed lol

Ya, it's funny how time goes by so fast unless you're waiting on shipment of your dream synth  ;)

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines