March 29, 2024, 07:22:04 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: WHY don't we have STRUM MODE and CHORD MODES?  (Read 6893 times)

Andrew Henderson

Re: WHY don't we have STRUM MODE and CHORD MODES?
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2021, 12:29:30 am »
I have already requested this, officially.  No word yet though, however.  I would seriously write to Arturia and let them know your desire for such features.  The more noise there is about their absence, the better the chances of them being implemented.

allreddv

« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2021, 08:14:25 am »
Bumping this also.  I have two key step PROS,   sucks to have envy of the 37. 

nuggetz

• Apprentice
« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2021, 08:02:19 pm »
I dont think they'd implement anything that doesn't fit what's already inscribed on the keyboard. I could be wrong but has anyone ever seen a function be implemented via firmware that would be totally hidden from the user? All the arp modes are listed right above the keys in blue so I'd be curious how they would implement this? Something like tap shift and twice and hold and hit Up are to strum up?

MajorFubar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2021, 11:43:04 am »
Unfortunately there's numerous weird inconsistencies in their product ranges which don't make sense to me yet must have done to the design engineers. For example the KeyStep has aftertouch, which is great, but the MiniLab, which comes equipped with a whole bunch of presets in Analog Lab which need aftertouch, does not. Unfortunately that can't ever be patched by a firmware update.
2022 Apple Studio Max 32/32/2TB Monterey • V Collection 9 • Analog Lab 4 + 5 • KeyLab 88 • KeyStep

Zonic

• Apprentice
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2022, 05:41:05 pm »
So sad this never happend. Should have been implemented as in the Keystep 37.

I check in here once in awhile to see if there is any chance for this to be a part of a firmware update. Have other keys now, but would get the Keystep Pro for this features, it would make it such a good instrument for such a variety of scenarios.

synthyguy

• Apprentice
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2022, 10:08:14 pm »
I came here to ask Arturia to please implement the strum and chord modes from keystep 37 into the keystep pro. I returned my keystep 37 to get the keystep pro thinking it would be an upgrade, but it's missing the best feature from it.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines