October 18, 2021, 02:06:32 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: WHY don't we have STRUM MODE and CHORD MODES?  (Read 2141 times)

optofonik

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: WHY don't we have STRUM MODE and CHORD MODES?
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2021, 08:04:36 pm »
I bought the Keystep 37 a couple of months ago after watching LoopOp's YT review. The KS37 features, absent on the KSP, have been invaluable in achieving my goals. The "Chord", "Strum"and "Pattern" arpegiator (no small thing) features, are some of the things that sold me on the KS37 due to the experimental possibilities(see this part of the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3iaHNIJFsg&t=1241s).

It never occurred to me that the Keystep Pro wouldn't be an expansion of the Keystep 37 feature set; not in my wildest fevered dreams would I have thought otherwise. I'm glad I found this in time to cancel my Keystep Pro order. I certainly won't be buying two more KS37s; the one will have to suffice. Hopefully Arturia will realize their blunder and release a Keystep Pro that's actually an upgrade to the 37.

cnps

« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2021, 12:16:08 am »
I bought the Keystep 37 a couple of months ago after watching LoopOp's YT review. The KS37 features, absent on the KSP, have been invaluable in achieving my goals. The "Chord", "Strum"and "Pattern" arpegiator (no small thing) features, are some of the things that sold me on the KS37 due to the experimental possibilities(see this part of the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3iaHNIJFsg&t=1241s).

It never occurred to me that the Keystep Pro wouldn't be an expansion of the Keystep 37 feature set; not in my wildest fevered dreams would I have thought otherwise. I'm glad I found this in time to cancel my Keystep Pro order. I certainly won't be buying two more KS37s; the one will have to suffice. Hopefully Arturia will realize their blunder and release a Keystep Pro that's actually an upgrade to the 37.

Damn, thanks for highlighting this part of the video, I totally missed it out... makes me want to buy a 37 but I don't have space to have both... is there any chance the KSP could have the features you listed above in a future firmware update @Arturia team?

Andrew Henderson

« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2021, 12:29:30 am »
I have already requested this, officially.  No word yet though, however.  I would seriously write to Arturia and let them know your desire for such features.  The more noise there is about their absence, the better the chances of them being implemented.

cnps

« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2021, 07:47:50 pm »
I have already requested this, officially.  No word yet though, however.  I would seriously write to Arturia and let them know your desire for such features.  The more noise there is about their absence, the better the chances of them being implemented.

Totally yes, I'm gonna do that right away!

allreddv

« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2021, 08:14:25 am »
Bumping this also.  I have two key step PROS,   sucks to have envy of the 37. 

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines