April 16, 2024, 11:03:52 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Keylab 61 mkII - Display doesn't update to show AL4 preset using arrow buttons  (Read 1166 times)

wibbler

Hi,

I have an infuriating issue with my Keylab61 MkII. The display no longer updates the current preset name when I

1) Use the <- or -> buttons on the device, or
2) When I change the preset within the Analog Lab 4 software (standalone or plugin) itself.

In either case, the previous preset name remains on the display. However, if I then hit the 'Preset' button, the then updates to show the name of the current preset.

I have a similar issue with the parameter values. They only update on the display if I touch the physical controls. If I touch a control in the software, there is no display feedback. I'm almost certain that this wasn't always the case. I'm certain that preset names *should* update so that the display doesn't end up out of sync with AL4. One on the Arturia Tutorial videos show the correct behaviour of the arrow buttons with AL4, for example: https://youtu.be/ipnTPsDN3t4?list=RD__0yOJ08UvQ&t=106

Would be interested to know if anyone else has had this issue and found a fix.  My Keylab61 mkII is on the latest 1.1.3 firmware and I've tried alternative USB cables and ports.

Thanks!

Mark Horrocks

• Apprentice
I love my Arturia software and am also thinking of getting the Keylab 61. Did you resolve the issue about the screen updating?

concha

Same issue, no solution.
Keylab 49 mk2

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines