March 29, 2024, 01:34:40 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Cannot update from Arturia center  (Read 6809 times)

zangiamit91

• Apprentice
Cannot update from Arturia center
« on: October 03, 2020, 11:20:58 pm »
hey all, I'm trying to update all my V collection from the Arturia Center, but its stuck on "pause"
I'm adding pictures
my system -

https://imgur.com/a/hWgDc4I

iMac 5k
Mojave 10.14.6
The latest version of Arturia Center

LBH

Re: Cannot update from Arturia center
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2020, 11:59:59 pm »
Hi and welcome to Arturia forums.

The computer can only install one product at a time. Look like you are installing a product.

Please explore the install options in preferences Folder and Advanced tabs. It's possible to do a silent install, if you wish. And you can set paths, if you wish.

zangiamit91

• Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2020, 11:30:08 pm »
Hey, thank you.
I don't understand what do you mean by "Look like you are installing a product"
I want to update, so it also includes the reinstall updated product...
Anyway, my preferences set up well, and the silent install is active, but I'm still looking for a solution for my equation: Why I can't update products?

LBH

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2020, 11:44:36 pm »
Your welcome.

On your third image Analog Lab 4 seems to be in the install process. I see the text "installing" for the product and it is'nt paused. That's what i mean.

If you are in silent install, then i don't understand, why you get a pop up like shown on the same image. I have never seen such popup.

Your other products should be downloading automaticly. If this is'nt happening, then i can't tell why. It can be an issue on your end as well.

You can try to reinstall Arturia Software Center, to see if that helps.

If you can't get it to work, then please contact Arturia support through your account. I'm a user.

zangiamit91

• Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2020, 12:08:19 am »
yes, ill definitely contact them
thank you for your help!

MajorFubar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2020, 12:36:51 pm »
As LBH has said, it's installing and isn't paused, what do you think should be happening?
2022 Apple Studio Max 32/32/2TB Monterey • V Collection 9 • Analog Lab 4 + 5 • KeyLab 88 • KeyStep

vuyosingFORUM

« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2021, 06:32:17 am »
I realise it's been over a year but in case the problem wasn't resolved. I've discovered that if you reset where Arturia resources are saved to the system hard drive fixes the update issue. You can then move them to an external drive after the update. Arturia support wasn't very helpful when I contacted them - not sure whether that was caused by a language barrier.

gogosynth

« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2021, 03:05:29 am »
I'm on day 3 and so far managed to only get 7 out of the 52 tools via ASC. I think M1 broke their functionality with everything else. I don't think support will be able to help.

MajorFubar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2021, 09:12:47 am »
I realise it's been over a year but in case the problem wasn't resolved. I've discovered that if you reset where Arturia resources are saved to the system hard drive fixes the update issue. You can then move them to an external drive after the update. Arturia support wasn't very helpful when I contacted them - not sure whether that was caused by a language barrier.
Arturia synths designed to to be installed on the primary system drive. You got your answer right there.
2022 Apple Studio Max 32/32/2TB Monterey • V Collection 9 • Analog Lab 4 + 5 • KeyLab 88 • KeyStep

StewartKruger

• Apprentice
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2021, 03:54:06 am »

If you can provide any more clarity or instruction that'd be great cause I've been battling this for over a year too.

wrs

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2022, 06:33:15 am »
I have a similar problem where on MacOS Monterey some (not all) Arturia products fail to silent install on the external drive. I finally figured out the reason is the installer doesn't have permission to access removable drives, and because the install is silent it doesn't get to ask for your permission, it just silently fails.

Two solutions:

(1) Turn off silent install in the Software Center preferences -- this is quite tedious because you have to go through the whole installer dance on every product.

(2) Go to System Preferences -> Security & Privacy -> Privacy -> Full Disk Access, click the lock, and give full disk access to com.Arturia.InstallHelper and Arturia Software Center. For me at least, that makes all the silent installs work again.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines